EASO’s May Newsletter is now accessible here.
In this edition, we would like to draw your attention to the reference made to the 11th EASO Management Board meeting (still short, but something), the EASO’s cooperation with the European Migration Network (EMN) and its participation in EUROMED Migration III EU ENPI South peer to peer meeting – all of this ‘in the news’.
The Consultative Forum has also received two pages (5 and 6) attention in this edition: have a look at it to see if you (or your organisation) would like to take part in the Forum and don’t forget to have a look at the EASO Consultation Calendar (p. 7 refers to it).
Finally, don’t miss out the usually present news on training (this time there is also focus on EASO-FRONTEX training) and vacancies.
Here’s the complete list of contents:
- Editorial and in the news
- Joint EASO-FRONTEX training session on nationality establishment
- EASO training national contact point meeting
- EASO training
- The Consultative Forum: An open ended dialogue based on expertise
- EASO notices, including vacancies.