Once again we’re happy to share the monthly newsletter of the European Asylum Support Office.
The May edition includes the following:
- In the News
- Dr Visser ends his tour des capitales with a visit to Portugal, 17/18 May 2012
- First sessions on Unaccompanied Minors and Age Assessment 14/15 May 2012
- One vacancy
- Meet the Team – Claus Folden, Head of Centre for Operational Support
- Ask the Executive Director – on key activities and outcome so far
- A common gateway to Country of Origin Information (COI)
- European Asylum Curriculum (EAC) – training in Malta
- EASO in pictures
The newsletter informed us that Dr Visser has ended his tour de capitals with a visit to Portugal…we wonder what they actually discussed in these visits!
The full version can be found here.