A fews weeks ago the Fundamental Rights Agency published its Annual Report for 2010, "Fundamental rights: challenges & achievements in 2010." The report covers a broad range of human rights issues, including Roma, asylum, border control, data protection, children, non-discrimination, racism & victim protection.
EASO appears a number of times in the report:
- page 28 - calendar of events re. asylum & immigration;
- page 30 - EU institutional developments;
- page 33 - Greece's request for a deployment of EASO asylum support teams;
- page 52 - Frontex, FRA & EASO cooperation in the context of border management;
- page 75 - MS to cooperate with Frontex, Europol, EASO, the FRA and the European Migration NEtwork in the context of separated children.